Rebozo massage online course early adopters
Postnatal rebozo massage and closing ceremony online course early adopters
Welcome to the postnatal rebozo massage online course early adopters page.
My name is Sophie Messager and I am on a mission to revolutionise the postpartum.
I am delighted to have you joining me this new online course creation process!
I am creating this online course to teach a nurturing postnatal rebozo massage and closing ceremony.
I am creating this course because new mothers need this now more than ever, and because I want to encourage a return towards postnatal bodywork being the norm rather than the exception. I want to make the knowledge available to as many people as possible with the hope that postpartum bodywork and ritual become once more something to expect as part of postpartum recovery.
Read the blog post about why I am creating this course here.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for birthworkers, perinatal educators and therapists, and for anyone who support women and their families during the postpartum.
What is the investment required?
- I am making the course available to early adopters for £69. This will help me to know that there is enough interest in creating this course and generate funds to pay for creating the course. If this is a stretch for you financially at the moment please talk to me. I am opened to payment plans. The final course will cost £129.
What do you get in return?
- I will create a Facebook group for the people joining me in this course design process so I can keep you up to date with the course progress and run some ideas past you.
- You will get to hear about some aspects of the course as I create it. You will also get to give me feedback on some aspects of it.
- You will be the first get to access the course when it’s ready.
- You will get to learn and practice an incredibly nurturing and healing postpartum bodywork ritual.
- You will benefit from my experience and knowledge as a closing the bones and rebozo practitioner and teacher, and as a scientist, antenatal educator, doula, healer and workshop facilitator.
- You will be part of a group of pioneers helping to remodel the postnatal bodywork landscape towards one that is more supportive and nourishing for new mothers.
- You will get invited to a free 90 min Q&A session on zoom once the course is complete
What will be in the course?
- Advantages of giving this ritual (physical/emotional/spiritual)
- Preparing (the person/the space)
- Rebozo Massage sequence (with text, picture, and video tutorials)
- Rebozo wrapping sequence (with text, picture, and video tutorials)
- Creating sacred space/adding ritual elements to the massage
- Post massage care (for recipient/yourself, including energetic aspects)
- Creating a group ritual
(please note that this is a draft plan and is likely to change slightly)
If you would like to to find out more about the thought process and history behind the creation of this course, read the Blog post about why I am creating this course here.
In the meantime, here is a little taster of what this massage looks like
Are you ready to join me?
You can purchase the early adopters version of the course by clicking on the button at the top of this page.