Postnatal rebozo massage online course
Postnatal rebozo massage and closing ceremony online course (closing the bones)
Welcome to the postnatal rebozo massage online course.
My name is Sophie Messager and I am on a mission to revolutionise the postpartum.
I am delighted to have you joining me this new online course!
This courses teaches how to offer a nurturing postnatal rebozo massage and closing ceremony.
I have created his course because new mothers need this now more than ever, and because I want to encourage a return towards postnatal bodywork being the norm rather than the exception. I want to make the knowledge available to as many people as possible with the hope that postpartum bodywork and ritual become once more something to expect as part of postpartum recovery.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for birthworkers, perinatal educators and therapists, and for anyone who support women and their families during the postpartum.
What is the investment required?
What does the course contains?
- Advantages of giving this ritual (physical/emotional/spiritual)
- Preparing (the person/the space)
- Rebozo Massage sequence (with video tutorials)
- Rebozo wrapping sequence (with video tutorials)
- Creating a ceremony and adding ritualistic elements to the massage
- Post massage care (for recipient/yourself, including energetic aspects)
Creating ceremony, ritual and sacred space is one of the most beautiful and important aspects of the rebozo massage and closing ritual. This is something I've been doing for over ten years but this will be the first time that I am teaching this aspect in such depth. You will learn how to be attuned to your intuition to hold space and allow whatever needs to be expressed. This is a creative and sacred process that adds much to the experience for both you and the mother.
If you would like to to find out more about the thought process and history behind the creation of this course, read the blog post about why I created this course.
Are you ready to join me?
You can purchase the early adopters version of the course by clicking on the button at the top of this page.