What is in the course?
The course is divided in 12 modules:
- How to offer information to your clients
- Traditional postpartum practises around the world
- What we are missing in the West
- The importance of rest as part of the postnatal recovery process
- Why good food is paramount in the recovery process
- Why social support is important
- Why bodywork is important
- Hiring help: doulas, mothers help
- How to write a postnatal recovery plan
- Special circumstances: single parents, Nicu and hospital stay, loss
The course also includes access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support.