What can Reiki help with?
Reiki can help with both physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing, including :
- reducing stress and stress related ailments
- depression, anxiety
- mental clarity
- sleep problems
- reducing pain
- releasing tension in the body
- making changes in your life
- trauma, grief, loss
- pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments
- improving immunity
- during pregnancy and birth for comfort and calm
Reiki is very gentle and safe for pregnant women, babies and children, and can be used with other therapies.
What happens during a treatment?
During a treatment you remain fully clothed and either lie on a massage couch or sit on a chair. I use a sequence of hand positions on your body, working from the top of your head and finishing at your feet, and channel Reiki energy through my hands. You might feel heat coming from my hands, or a tingling sensation, you may see colours or hear sounds, or maybe feel nothing at all (which doesn't mean that the treatment isn't working-it is just that everybody's perception of Reiki energy is different).
The treatment will usually last between 60 and 90 minutes.
Cost: First session £60, follow up sessions, £50. Remote Reiki via skype or phone, first session £50, follow up sessions £40.
I also offer Reiki Drum sessions for the same price.
Contact me if you would like to book a session.