Learn to carry a baby using the 4 main types of sling
During this fun, informative and practical one day workshop, you will learn to carry a baby on your front using the 4 main types of sling available (wraps, ring slings, Meitais and buckle carriers).
You will also learn about the advantages of using a sling for baby and parents, and how to do so in a way that is both comfortable and safe.
At the end of this day you will have all the knowledge you need to not only choose and use a sling for yourself, but to help new parents do that too, in a way that is both sensitive and empowering.
This one day workshop covers:
- History/background of babywearing
- Advantages for baby/parents
- Baby's back and hips anatomy and development and how to carry ergonomically
- Babywearing safety
- Different types of slings available and their pros and cons
- Demoing and trying out the different types of slings (front carries)
- How to advise babywearing parents sensitively
These workshops are run under the Born to Carry initiative, and give you access to insurance.
The cost is £89 per person and includes an extensive handout and access to a private facebook group.
I run these workshops regularly in Cambridge and I am happy to travel if you can arrange a group of 6-10 people.
If you would like to attend or organise one of these workshops, please contact me.
Dates of future workshops
Sign up for more details about forthcoming Workshops and get 3 rebozo Techniques you can use in pregnacy and labour!
No workshop near you?
Register your interest in getting a workshop near you